Practise. Strengthen. Evolve.
Unite body, breath and mind with this all-levels hatha class where we work with the various practices of yoga to develop increased levels of resilience and self-awareness, as well as physical strength and flexibility.
Though suitable for those who’ve practiced at least some yoga before, these classes are inclusive and offer plenty of variations allowing you to focus on building your existing yoga practice to deepen both your knowledge and capability.
Join us to develop confidence in your practice and discover how to take more of what you learn in class into your everyday life.
“Expertly handled. Every class is a holistic reset.” – Dan Lloyd
Benefits of this class include:
- A supportive, inclusive environment in which to practice
- Increasing levels of self-awareness and self-confidence
- A deeper understanding of the practice of yoga
- Continuing gains in flexibility and strength
- An improved sense of general wellbeing
How do I book?
This class takes place on Mondays at 18:00, at the St. Mary’s Church Hall, and Thursdays, 19:00 at Conway Road Methodist Church. Reserve your place now using the online booking system, or find out more using the form below.